CHICKPEN Strongest Growth promotors for Poultry containing 18 hydrolysed Amino acids and Vitamins concentrate with proven results in Poultry.Contact for Details at [email protected] or whats app at 08979456609,09897199964
Poultry News (मुर्गी पालन की ख़बरें )
Amnovit a non antibiotic growth promoter for poultry, livestock and fish
Amnovit is a scientifically balanced formulation of vitamins and amino acids as a non antibiotic growth promoter for poultry, livestock and fish.
Each 100 g contains: Vitamin A-500000 I.U., Vitamin D3 -29000 I.U., Vitamin E-200 mg, Vitamin B2- 300 mg, Vitamin B6-60 mg, Vitamin B12 – 400 mcg, Vitamin K3-40 mg, Niacinamide-1.32 g, Calcium pantothenate-440 mg, Folic acid-10 mg , Choline chloride -150mg, L-Lysine- 1 g, DL-Methionine- 2g, L-Tryptophan- 20mg, Excipient q.s.
- Supportive therapy in diseases, debility and convalescene
- Wounds, fractures and burns
- Tonic for pregnant and lactating animals
- Improves reproductive performance
- Alopecis in pets
- Improves weight gain in Broilers
- Enhances egg yield in layers
- Better fertility and hatchability in breeders
- To enhance survival rate and growth of fish seed
Dosage and Administration :
Amnovit should be administered at the rate of 1 gm per litre of drinking water for 4 days a week in Poultry.
Cattle/Buffalo/Horse/Camel 10-25 gm/animal/day
Sheep/goat 5-10 gm/animal/day
Dog 1-2.5 gm/day
Amnovit can be mixed in poultry feed @500 gm/ton and @ 1 kg/ton of feed for fishes / shrimps.
250 gm and 1 kg
Store in cool & dry place.
Care Of Hatching Eggs
The quality of day old chicks depends on the quality of the
hatching eggs which produced the chicks.
- When can you say hatching eggs are of the best quality or how do we judge the quality of hatching eggs?
Hatching Egg Quality
Disease free parents. Free from shell contamination
Protective M.A.B Titres Correct shell thickness
Sufficient nut. package Even texture & shape of shell.
High fertility Normal pigmentation.
- Important facts you should keep in mind :
– You are responsible for producing hatching eggs of the
– Once an egg is laid, you cannot add anything good to it
– you cannot improve.
– You can either maintain quality or destroy it.
- How to produce and select hatching eggs.
Hatching eggs can be contaminated
-As the egg in being laid.
-In the nest box.
-When laid on floor.
-Bacteria can enter the shell within 2-3 hrs after an egg is laid.
-Bacteria divide into two –every seconds.
- How will you sanitise the nest box material?
- How will you prevent floor eggs
- Selection of Hatching eggs : On what basis?
- Egg size:
– Do not allow egg size to go uncontrolled on the higher side.
– Beware of under size eggs.
What do small eggs indicate?
How do you improve egg size?
– Do not mix eggs of different sizes in the same trays. WHY?
- Shell Quality:
Thin and porous shells can be the result of.
* Viral infections
* High environmental temperatures.
* Respiratory disturbances
* Nutritional imbalance
What are your experiences in handling this problem?
- Internal Quality:
* Keep an eye on the quality of albumen and yolk
* Contaminated shells & Undue delay in picking up, selecting and storing in the cool room affect the internal quality.
What is the practice at your farm?
* Are your females and males getting their individual requirement of nutrients.
* How about the body weight and health of your males?
- Correct ways to store hatching eggs:
- What in your cool room temperature and relative humidity?
What are the ideal levels?
- Avoid excessive evaporation :
Check evaporative loss of the same eggs during storage by test weighing once in a way.
- Internal quality suffers with period of storage – your practice?
- Fluctuating temperatures are harmful even if within limits?
- Air movement around eggs is not advisable as some behive.
- Store eggs large end up. why?
- Plastic trays are preferred to paper trays. Discuss this.
- Repeat the individuality of Hatching eggs, namely,
* Age of the parents from which they come.
* Quality of eggs from particular flocks and their response to environment.
- There is a strong co-relation among
Chick quality and the individuality factors mentioned
- Be sensitive to any change anywhere and anytime?
For Practical Discussion:
- Your actual practice
- Merits & De-merits of your system?
- Does biosecurity consist in the practice of liberally using large quantities of disinfectants and also possessing experience equipment?
- What are all the reasons why diseases in general exist, spread, get out of control at time – like epidemics of cholera in some places, as well as persist more in a country like ours than in other places?
- To what extent can we blame the organisms, weather etc for the dangerous situation around on?
- Now try and understand where real Biosecurity starts.
Biosecurity in a way of life like
– Personal hygiene
– Dressing habits & good house keeping.
- Suguna has invested much in providing and cultivating good biosecurity on our farms.
- a) What are the aims?
- b) Have we been successful? To What extent?
- Practical discussion on Biosecurity.
- Set up 2. Actual practice.
- Merits 4. Weaknesses of the biosecurity systems in each of our farms, starting from the gate, as follows.
ANATONMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Why should we know something about the Anatomy & Physiology of Chicken ?
- What type of creature is a Chicken ?
– Short life – High body temp.
– Rapid pulse – High Reproductive rate
– Quick digestion – Physiological activities
are inter – related.
3.Parts & functions in a Chicken :
- Conserves body temperature
- Protects the skin
- Feathering indicates growth
- Hormonal activates – Molt